3 Places Where You Can Use a Mobile App to Grow Your Car Inspection Service Company
This blog is for those car inspection service companies and startups, who are planning to develop a mobile app to grow their business. In this blog, we have listed 3 places where car inspection app development is a must for these car inspection service providers.
Getting your car inspected is the first step you ought to take, before opting for insurance or buying the car. Whether it is a second hand or first-hand car purchase that you are making, the insurance sets the pace for the larger aspects, including insurance claims, and ensuring your money does not go wasted.
Car inspection services are very important for both new and old cars, or even after the accidents happen. There are several times that you call for the inspection, and a lot is involved in the whole service being offered to you.
The first thing that you get checked with the inspection service is the roadworthiness of the car. Yes, you should know whether the car is capable of being run on the regular roads or, do you need to get some extra accessory to be able to run it on the road. Many people tend to ask whether a vehicle inspection is important at all. Let’s run the importance of this particular service.
Need for Car Inspection Service
According to mckinsey.com, the automotive aftermarket’s current business value is €800.0 Bn, which will increase by 3% approximately by 2030.
That’s why the car inspection services are gaining importance and encouragement in the current times.
Let’s start with why you need a car inspection service, before moving on to when you should ideally get it done.
- When you get a vehicle inspection done, you will get the actual valuation of the car. This is helpful specifically when you need to sell the car. With every part being checked against the original, and after acknowledging the total number of years it will last after the purchase has been made, an estimated value will be given. This will help you get the car sold to the new buyer.
- The same thing applies when you buy a used car. For instance, you need to know whether you are paying the money that is actually the value of the car or not. Secondly, you will need to know whether or not the car parts are in good condition so that you don’t need to spend any money getting the entire car repaired.
- Finally, when you are applying for insurance policies, then you ought to get the car inspected so that you are aware of the damages done to the car, and how long the various accessories will last before you can get the car insured.
There are obvious benefits of getting a car inspection:
- You will be able to get some peace of mind as you know that all the parts are inspected, and they are going to last for some time at least.
- Secondly, you would not worry about the smooth running of your vehicle, as that is well possible with the car inspection.
- Finally, in case of any damage, the insurance company will pay up for the damage incurred, which means your money is safe. Also, with a car inspection at an early stage, you can stay rest assured as most of the parts are inspected, and you won’t need to spend money unnecessarily on getting things repaired.
Technology-driven car inspection services
The question now asked is why you need a technology-driven car inspection service for the good health of your car. Let’s understand what happens when we conduct the process manually.
- Most of the car inspection services are conducted manually, and a lot of paperwork goes into getting the inspection right. Managing the paper and sorting through it to get the right information at the right time can be quite a hassle. Another issue is storing the paperwork. Where can you possibly store all the paperwork related to the inspection activities? All these problems call for technical assistance to make life simpler and hassle-free.
- For the car inspection services, there is no single request that comes in a day or week. Sometimes, they have requests piled up on their desks with no way of completing the tasks. Owing to this, there are times when they tend to forget certain requests, which then gives them a bad reputation.
- In case car users want to report the damage, they have to take the car to the car inspection service center, and show the damage or call the inspector, and wait for them to show up. However, that can be quite a tedious job, and it can take up a lot of time. it is also very inconvenient for the car users.
Finally, the time is taken for the overall inspection, and the accuracy levels that are maintained during the inspection are also issues that call for technical support.
3 Places Car Inspection App Development is Must For Car Inspection Service Company & Startup
#1. Go easy and paperless
When you leave your car for inspection, you no longer need to fill out the papers and long forms. You simply need to mention what trouble you are facing with the car, and what kind of damage you believe the car has faced.
Once these things are mentioned, it becomes easy for you to send the car for the inspection and wait till the reports arrive. Also, when the reports arrive, they are either in PDF or other soft copy formats, which makes life easier for you. you don’t need to store the paper anywhere. It is already present in the mobile app that has been devised for this and you can easily download it, store it and retrieve it whenever you want.
#2. Inspection request made easy
Earlier you had to drive the cars to the inspection center; now, you just need to click the picture of the car and the damages that it has incurred. Upload the pictures to the mobile car inspection app and you are ready to get started with seeking the car inspection services. You can mention the damages, ask the inspectors to pick up the car from your residence, and even fix the time for the pick up using the app. The app will help you no just with the inspection, but also with ensuring safe pickup and drop.
#3. Faster claims
When it comes to insurance claim processing, mobile inspection app for vehicles are your best friend. You can claim your insurance based on the papers sent by the car inspectors, and the damages that you have incurred, and get your car repaired with the minimal amount from your pockets. In fact, apart from claim processing, the overall car inspection services have become user-friendly and efficient, thus allowing you to spare more time for all the other activities related to investing in a car or the insurance.
Ready for Car Inspection App Development For Your Business?
Mobile is the best way to ensure quick and smooth solutions for your car inspection services. Not only can you process claims faster, but also make car inspection safe and smooth as a result. Your services become efficient, and you get more people to opt for your business through car safety app for inspection.
Apart from making your business productive, an app also gives you better visibility and helps you maintain after service relationships with your clientele, thus giving you a better reputation.
If you have a car inspection business, connect with us for the best mobile app solution for iOS and Android. We are a leading mobile app development company and offer excellent solutions for care inspection app development that meet your unique business requirements. With the experience of developing over 3500 mobile apps of different genre, we are here to optimize your business through mobile apps.
In case, if you still have any confusion regarding car inspection app development cost, app developers cost for vehicle inspection app, how to make money with an app idea on best automotive apps, necessary features of mobile car inspection app or safety inspection app, get in touch with us through our contact us form. We will get back to you in a short span of time and suggest the best solution for car inspection app development.
This page was last edited on December 24th, 2019, at 4:57.